Experience and Skills:
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in health, business or related field preferred
- Three years’ experience in related field
- Electronic health records experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively
with diverse personalities
- Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills
- Understanding of clinical work flow and technology needs in the
- Strong understanding of HIPAA and its application in outpatient practice
- Possesses practical experience using technology to support patient care
- High integrity and trust-worthiness
Language Skills: Ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions and requests from
patients, co-workers, and others as necessary. Bilingual in English
and Spanish, both written and verbal preferred.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract,
multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to recognize problems,
collect data and establish facts.
Computer Skills: High level of computer literacy and
proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook),
electronic medical records and web applications. Ability to type.
Project management software (MS Project or other).