Experience and Skills:
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
**New employees are mandated to either provide proof of their COVID
vaccination or to receive the vaccine, either through PHC or their own
provider, with the first dose of a series required before the first
day of employment. Exception to this mandate will be considered for
those with a medical or religious exemption.
- High school diploma, higher education preferred
- Data entry experience minimum 2 years
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sensitivity to the needs and situations of a multi-cultural
population from a variety of income levels
- Function and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to think critically
Language Skills: Bilingual in English and Spanish,
both written and verbal, preferred.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract,
multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to recognize problems,
think critically, collect data, and establish facts.
Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
and use of a web browser.