Experience and Skills:
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
**New employees are mandated to either provide proof of their
COVID vaccination or to receive the vaccine, either through PHC or
their own provider, with the first dose of a series required before
the first day of employment. Exception to this mandate will be
considered for those with a medical or religious exemption.
- Must have a valid CA Registered Nurse License
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an ambulatory care setting preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Department of
Health, Occupational Health Nurse, or as a vaccine nurse in a
- Demonstrated clinical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Licenses and Certifications:
- Candidate must be able to successfully meet PHC’s credentialing
and privileging requirements
- Current RN license
Language Skills: Bilingual in English and Spanish,
both written and verbal preferred.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract,
multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to recognize problems,
collect data and establish facts.
Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel
and Outlook), electronic medical records and use of a web browser.