Experience and Skills:
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
*New employees are mandated to either provide proof of their COVID
vaccination or to receive the vaccine, either through PHC or their
own provider, with the first dose of a series required before the
first day of employment. Exception to this mandate will be
considered for those with a medical or religious exemption.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Graduation from accredited Dental Assisting School preferred
- Minimum two years of recent experience as a RDA preferred
- Strong customer service ethic
- Good communication skills
- Ability to perform detailed work according to established formats
Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid CA RDA license and RDA certification
- X-ray license
- CPR training current
- CE courses current
Language Skills: Bilingual in English and Spanish,
both written and verbal preferred.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract,
multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to recognize problems,
collect data and establish facts.
Computer Skills: High level of computer literacy and
proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), Dental practice
management software knowledge (Dentrix) preferredand use of a web