Experience and Skills:
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
**New employees are mandated to either provide proof of their COVID
vaccination or to receive the vaccine, either through PHC or their
own provider, with the first dose of a series required before the
first day of employment. Exception to this mandate will be
considered for those with a medical or religious exemption.
- Bachelors of Arts or Science preferred
- Must have the ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Organizational skills, problem solving skills, communication and
customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a
Licenses and Certifications:
- Certification as a sterile processing technician required;
candidates without certification must complete certification within
one year of hire and have experience in the job role or medical
assisting or CNA.
- Candidate must be able to successfully meet PHC’s credentialing
and privileging requirements.
Language Skills: English, both written and verbal is
required. Bilingual in English and Spanish, both written and verbal preferred.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract,
multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to recognize problems,
collect data and establish facts.
Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
and web applications.