Experience and Skills:
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associate degree from accredited Dental Hygiene Education Program
- Licensed to practice as RDH in the state of CA
- Two years of recent experience as an RDH preferred
- Must have the ability to follow detailed instructions; detail oriented.
- Organizational skills, problem solving skills,
- Compassion, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a
- Able to operate and maintain dental equipment
Licenses and Certifications:
- RDH Certificate
- License to practice in California
- CPR certification
- Candidate must be able to successfully meet PHC’s credentialing
and privileging requirements.
Language Skills: English, both written and verbal is
required. Bilingual in English and Spanish, both written and verbal preferred.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract,
multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to recognize problems,
collect data and establish facts.
Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel and
Outlook), web applications, electronic dental records.