Experience and Skills:
- Graduate from an accredited Dental School
- Current California License and DEA
- Two or more years of experience providing dental care in good standing
- Two or more years of employment with PHC as dentist at the team site
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of dental care
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements
- Knowledge of quality, safety, and/or infection control standards
- Knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of dental evaluation, prevention, diagnosis and treatment
Licenses and Certifications:
- State of California License
- Federal DEA Registration
- Must maintain CDE as required for certification renewals
- Must be CPR Certified
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Ability to communicate with customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community. Bilingual in English and Spanish, both written and verbal preferred.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals at a college level
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Computer Skills: High level of computer literacy and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook). Advanced user of electronic dental record.