Experience and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Knowledge of maintenance, preventative methods and procedures used in keeping buildings in clean and in orderly condition.
Exceptional project and personnel management skills.
Ability to perform any physical labor necessary.
Sensitivity to the needs and situations of a multi-cultural population from a variety of income levels.
- Minimum 2 years of facilities maintenance and operations experience that included technical assistance and janitorial functions.
Licenses and Certifications
- Requires a valid California State Driver’s License.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly desirable.
- Ability to recognize problems, collects data, and establishes facts.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Basic Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit ergonomically correctly; use hands to finger, handle or feel to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk: reach with hands and arms: climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.