Petaluma Health Center provides primary medical care and mental health services to residents of Petaluma and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide excellent health information, education and clinical care to all members of the community regardless of economic, insurance, or cultural barriers.
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced HR Business Partner at our beautiful state-of-the-art facility in North Petaluma. Reporting to the HR Leader, our HR Business Partner is responsible for providing support to employees and managers on a wide range of human resource-related matters. This is a great opportunity to join a local community-minded organization that is truly making a difference. The position is onsite, full-time, with competitive pay and benefits, and serves a base of ~400 employees, providers, and volunteers.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about people and inspired by our mission
- Employee champion and change agent
- Natural serving leader who maintains flexibility and versatility with constantly pivoting priorities
- Embraces diversity and seeks to build on our inclusive culture
- You are able to see problems as opportunities, and you find a way to get to yes
- You thrive in a strong collaborative team environment, and you love to have fun!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with the HR department to deliver a comprehensive array of HR services designed to attract, develop and retain the diverse workforce talent necessary to support Petaluma Health Center.
- Provide employees and managers at all PHC locations with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance. Directs employee and managers to the right point of contact for any day-to-day questions including WC, benefits, and compensation pay structures.
- Offer thought leadership and providing HR expertise various HR related matters including but not limited to policies/guidelines/procedures interpretation, employment law, employee relations, performance management, and workplace investigations.
- Partner with facility Site Administrators on HR operations matters and issues.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Work closely with the HR Comp & Benefits Analyst to support and maintain corporate compensation policies and programs.
- Participate in talent review and help managers identify and develop talent throughout the organization.
- Support and proactively monitor performance management processes to identify areas for improvement and use findings to recommend improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of processes & systems.
- Evaluate training programs and collaborate with managers to identify training needs for teams and individuals.
- Suggest new HR strategies and approaches.