Petaluma Health Center provides primary medical care and mental health services to residents of Petaluma and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide excellent health information, education and clinical care to all members of the community regardless of economic, insurance, or cultural barriers.
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Benefit analyst at our beautiful state-of-the-art facility in North Petaluma. Reporting to the HR Leader, our Benefits Analyst is responsible for administering all employee benefits, leaves of absence, workers compensation, HRIS and compensation plans. This is a great opportunity to join a local community-minded organization that is truly making a difference. The position is onsite, full-time, with competitive pay and benefits, and serves a base of ~400 employees, providers, and volunteers.
Who You Are:
- Enthusiastic and thrive in a face paced, mission driven organization.
- A self-starter, highly motivated and able to pivot quickly when priorities change.
- Have strong customer orientation and superb communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a diverse workforce.
- Capable of navigating and resolving ambiguity.
- Have a positive attitude and are able to engage with our employees with confidence and credibility.
- Passionate about serving and love working with a team.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee, coordinate and administer all employee benefits programs, providing service on day-to-day employee inquiries.
- Partner with VP HR and HRBP to continuously enhance the health and wellness programs to target the needs of our employees.
- Support our exceptional employees by administering leaves of absence, and workers compensation with best in class customer service.
- Partner with VP of HR on management of HRIS and compensation plans.
- Act as HRIS gatekeeper and SME, ensuring technology is fully leveraged, data integrity, and employees and managers are trained on the system capabilities.
- Manages and administers day-to-day execution of compensation practices as primary compensation contract for recruiting partners and hiring managers.
- Participates in compensation design and review projects including job design and salary structure.
- Manage the ongoing Paylocity HR modules (or other implemented HRIS systems) and system enhancements.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to align business requirements, design integration with other HR systems (e.g. Paylocity WebPay, third-party benefits systems, etc.), and develop a process for use of HR systems.