Petaluma Health Center provides primary medical care and mental health services to residents of Petaluma and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide excellent health information, education and clinical care to all members of the community regardless of economic, insurance, or cultural barriers.
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced HRIS, Benefit, Compensation Analyst at our beautiful state-of-the-art facility in North Petaluma. Reporting to the HR Leader, our HRIS, Benefits & Compensation Analyst is responsible for handling overseeing, coordinating and administering all employee benefits programs including health and welfare, leaves of absence, and workers compensation, HRIS and compensation plans. This is a great opportunity to join a local community-minded organization that is truly making a difference. The position is onsite, full-time, with competitive pay and benefits, and serves a base of ~400 employees, providers, and volunteers.
As our HRIS, Benefits & Compensation Analyst you will:
- Act as HRIS gatekeeper and SME, ensuring technology is fully leveraged, data integrity, and employees and managers are trained on the system capabilities.
- Serves as key liaison to carriers and broker.
- Manages and administers day-to-day execution of compensation practices as primary compensation contract for recruiting partners and hiring managers.
- Participates in compensation design and review projects including job design and salary structure.
- Manage the ongoing Paylocity HR modules (or other implemented HRIS systems) and system enhancements.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to align business requirements, design integration with other HR systems (e.g. Paylocity WebPay, third-party benefits systems, etc.), and develop a process for use of HR systems.