The Petaluma Health Center’s mission is to provide high quality health care, with access for all, in Southern Sonoma County. The Center accomplishes this mission through collaborative, innovative programs, services and referral resources that meet the economic needs of the entire community.
The Petaluma Health Center is a nine-time award winner in the North Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2009 and we were named as one of '2015 Healthiest Companies in the North Bay' by the North Bay Business Journal.
We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides primary medical care and mental health services to residents of Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Cotati, Penngrove and surrounding areas. We are organized as a private, non-profit corporation and governed by a consumer and community led Board of Directors.
For more information about us, please visit us at www.phealthcenter.org.
Summary: As part of the Informatics Team the Informatics Program Coordinator supports the adoption and optimization of health information technology such as Electronic Health Records, patient portal applications, and other clinical technologies.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinates EHR training schedules for onboarding and ongoing EHR training
- Works with senior data analyst to manage the data request system
- Works with EHR training manager to coordinate EHR customization requests
- Works with informatics team members to develop and document project plans with timelines and milestones for EHR, Analytics and Technology based projects.
- Document project plans and timelines
- Work with informatics team to engage and communicate with stakeholders
- Coordinate internal/external resources and vendors
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Ensure milestones and requirements are met
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Complete project tasks as required
- Document project outcomes
- Schedules and coordinates meetings related to projects and informatics team operations
- Attends meetings, prepares materials, takes notes and records next steps and responsibilities
- Plans and coordinates external visitors and events as needed
- Remains current with new technologies and promotes a positive IT organizational culture