The Petaluma Health Center’s mission is to provide high quality health care, with access for all, in Southern Sonoma County. The Center accomplishes this mission through collaborative, innovative programs, services and referral resources that meet the economic needs of the entire community.
The Petaluma Health Center is a nine-time award winner in the North Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2009 and we were named as one of '2015 Healthiest Companies in the North Bay' by the North Bay Business Journal.
We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides primary medical care and mental health services to residents of Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Cotati, Penngrove and surrounding areas. We are organized as a private, non-profit corporation and governed by a consumer and community led Board of Directors.
For more information about us, please visit us at www.phealthcenter.org.
As a Contract Recruiter you’ll be responsible for building a talent pipeline of targeted candidates and ensuring that candidates are qualified and eligible to work for the health center. This is a temporary 3 to 6 month position, with the potential to extend. We are looking for someone who can work remotely with the ability to be onsite in Petaluma or Rohnert Park as needed.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Build talent acquisition pipeline by researching and working with community services, local colleges, utilize social media and attend local career fairs.
- Attract applicants by placing job posts, posting on user groups, social media and job boards.
- Determine position requirements by reviewing job descriptions.
- Phone screen applicants and create a short list of candidates (using Smart Sheets) for the Hiring Manager to review.
- Determine applicant qualifications by phone screening applicants; summarizing phone screen notes; verifying references; and ensuring candidates meet basic requirements. Draft candidate summary and present candidate profiles via email.
- Schedule interviews using Outlook.